Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Updates for the past few days :P

Sorry Posts has not been added regularly :).. sometimes I'm either too tired, or I simply forgot to post for that day :P

Anywayz here's some pics on ... What else? Hermits :) and some taglines on stuff they did.

The only hermit which came forward to eat the grapes, ate only for 5 minutes and left.. guess it prefers jackfruit which it spent at least 5 hours eating :).. the rest did not even bother going to eat the grape.

My 2 largest hermits, 1 in peatmoss, the other in the food dish.. look at it take up almost 40% of the entire food dish just by sitting in it!

Finally after days of wondering if sand is okay for them to dig in, this fella actually managed to dig right under the water dish. But he messed up my colour pattern.. Oh well :).


Other crabs also started digging on the same day too :) notice the messed up colours under the bridge :).


I bought a plastic divider for use as a divider and cut it to fit the tank nicely, after which I wrapped the entire divider in saran wrap to keep in the humidity :).. I'm rather proud of it... except for the messy saran wrapping :)

Thats all the pics I took.. And Next Up.. A Video :)


Heres a video of Hermit Eating Grape

No comments: