Thursday, October 9, 2008

Aftermath of rubbing away sticker on water and food dish... And Treat For Today!!!

*sings* Nobody knows.. the troubles I feel....

So here's proof WAKAKKA



Gave them jackfruit.. appears only my largest 2 crabs love it.. and only my white crab has the appetite to eat since.. 8pm till now 12am.. approx 4 hours and still going strong at it..

Hmm no idea why this picture got rotated after upload.. oh well.. as long as crab and fruit is visible.. *shrug*

Next up is the Video *clap clap clap Wolf Whistle*

Btw I suspect this white shelled hermit has been bullying other crabs away... as some of them seem to crowd around nearby but none actually gone to peck at the food.. maybe they did while I was not watching.. but.. the white shelled hermit was actually sitting on top of the piece of jackfruit all the time. *shrug*.. biggest gets to feast I suppose.

Nite to all hermits and readers :)

No comments: