Monday, September 22, 2008

Just got another hermie today.

Went to the petshop to get peat moss when,
I saw this cute little fella. :)














Could not resist so bought him..
Bringing my total number of hermits to 7.5.

*Feisty little fella.. Barely even 3 minutes I placed him into the tank he pulled my other tiny hermit out of its hiding place. I separated them each to a corner of the tank and they seem more content now :)

**Bought strawberries and gave them a tiny portion. Hope they enjoy..

***Did some rough calculation on the total cost I spent on hermits, sand, and the upgrades to the crabitat and I was stunned when I realized.. I spent approximately 272 dollars.. Perhaps even more during this 3+ Months. Guess I gonna have to spend the next few weeks on sandwiches >.<;; sigh. Oh well weight management I suppose :)

****I mentioned I wanted to name the hermits, I thought of the names, but not decided which goes to which hermits yet :) hehe. And they are.. Ah Guo, Ah Gui, Ah Teo, Ah Liang, Ah Lim, Ah Ros, Ah Sin and Ah Chen. (More if I Get more hermits in the months to come :))


Update On Molting Hermit Day 4.
Still looks the same without any change.. Sigh.

No comments: