Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Great Crabidini >.<

INTRODUCING!!!! THE GREAT!!! CRABDINI!!!
(Ps. Thats not its name yet :P)

Hermit Sulking After It Got Caught..HA

Its only been a day since I Installed the level 2 tray, and my hermit actually manages to find a way out onto the air-con unit!! My guess is that it had somehow managed to reach.. and squeeze through the small gap in the saran wrap, walked along the edge of the tank (found poop there) before heading up Mount AirCon. (Where thankfully, it had no where else to go. PHEW!!) It did latch onto the vent quite tightly though, I had to sprinkle abit of water to make it let go :)
I rearranged the tank so it's harder to escape. (I Hope!).

Rearranged Tank As Of Today.


Anyways, It's Day 3 of my Molting Hermit, bought small saucers but still too big.. so I used 1 saucer and 2 spoons.

Molting Crab Day 3.

Watch Out For More :)

No comments: