Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hermit Number 8

Today I went crazy and got another hermit thats about the same size and looks very similar to my largest white-shelled hermit :) now I've got 2 large (judging by my own mesurements) 4 mediums 2 small hermits total :).
Newest hermit crawling around
Anywayz, I'll stop the amount at 8 for now, due to 2 basic reasons. FIRST and MOST important reason is.. I'm broke.. pocket burnt on crabs.. SECOND reason is.. 8 in chinese is "BA" and it sounds like "FA" which means to prosper, if i remember my chinese right :).

So, far my hermits seem to be enjoying their new home as I see lots of crab trails along the sand by the glass. I really enjoy looking at them more, now that it's not as cluttered as compared as the previous tank.
Lots of trails goin all around.

Oops almost 4got.. I suppose in their appreciation for me giving them such a large space to run.. They gave me.. A Large pile of poop.. lucky for me their poop is rather concentrated to an area :).

Poo.. Lots of poo.. in just 1 night!!! >.<

Think I'll slowly assign the names I chosen to them 1 by 1 by next week hehe. Cya all.

No comments: